söndag 16 december 2012

Måndag

Im not without scars, nor am i untoucht or unkissed.
I probobly have more scars then most, bouth on the inside and out.
But im still me.
Im still a human, a person, a woman, a mom, a doughter, a sister and maybe, sometime even someones wife. If i get to live and see the future.

I wanna have the option, the chans to live. To find someone to love, to grow old with.
Someone to live happy with.
Because Thats something everybody deserves!

Heck, im just a mom who wants to live life with her son.


I once saw a tvprograme about an afrikan girl with hiv, Thembe i think was her name.
She talked to her self everyday in the morror. Talked to the virus. She thought that it would hold it away, that it would spear her. And for à long time it did. For many years she stayed well, she even had à little girl.
But ofcours she died in the end.
And i wonder, is that whats going to hapen to me to?

I really hope not. But cancer is à lot like hiv.
It kills u.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar